Thursday, October 6, 2011

Countdown...

December 16, 2011

Time is dragging...

I guess it is moving... just very s.l.o.w.l.y....

10 weeks to go....

That's 70 days...

In 1680 hours I will be on the train... on my way... actually approximately 1689 hours til the train pulls into Whitefish.

Add another approximately 12 hours and I will have a different last name!

I really hate waiting... if you have been following this blog at all you will know my life has been on hold for the last 3 years.

I am so looking forward to getting off the hold button. Now that the decisions have been made, I don't want to wait... I want to move forward with the decisions.

But there is still so much to do... I have my apartment to pack up and get ready to move. I want this done before I leave on the train... One less thing to weigh me down and keep me from enjoying my new life... My things may not be able to move til the weather warms up, but that is not going to stop me.

Yet I find myself focused on the waiting...

I will choose tonight to put my focus on gratitude.... I am grateful to have met my Montana Mountain Man... I am grateful to my Heavenly Father that he protected me from some very bad things that could have happened to me because of the actions of my ex-husband... I am grateful to be loved and to be able to love...

I am grateful to have the knowledge that my Savior is real... the Atonement is real... and life can be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment