Saturday, September 24, 2011

Decisions.... Packing.... Moving Forward....

I started packing last night... I am doing this on faith...

Danny finally got his application for a Montana Pharmacy Tech license in the mail yesterday. He will begin to apply online for jobs today.

We talked and decided to move forward, with the idea that we will be moving soon. There are a lot of things to be organized. The garage has become such a mess, and there are many boxes that are only partially full now. You know how it goes, you don't want everything in the box, just that one or two items. So you take what you need and leave the rest. There are many boxes that fit that scenario.

It looks like we will need a 20 foot truck. There should be some room left over, but for $50 extra I would rather have some space to spare rather than not enough room.

There is still the issue of the car. I really don't want to tow a car behind the truck..... One thing at a time.

It amazes me how I have shifted. A year ago I was frightened in Montana. I can't really explain why, but just being there scared me. I felt exposed, vulnerable, displaced. And all I was really doing was visiting my mom.

Today I long to be there. I no longer feel like I am home here. A part of me is missing... I left it at the foot of the Rocky mountains with a big, lovable, Mountain Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment