Monday, October 4, 2010

Time To Say Welcome and Thank You!

I'm not sure if I will have time to write a regular blog entry today, Danny and I are working to get the rest of Tiffany's things packed up and get the carpet shampooed. He took today and tomorrow off so hopefully after these two days we will feel so much more "moved in".

So, I decided to take this moment to say thank you to all my readers and followers. Today I came on and saw my 11th follower signed up. Welcome Vera!! Welcome to all of you. First there was my mom and Tiffany, then my brother Stan and lifetime friend Wes, Then Tina, my niece by a marriage that no longer exists. Also came my middle daughter Bridgette, her friends (and mine now), Fawn & Lindsay. And two friends I have met over the last few years, Jenny and Sharon.

Welcome to you all. Thank you for letting me into your lives and taking the time to read my little ramblings.

For those anonymous followers, I welcome you too. I believe I know who a few of you are, but since you have not chosen to be public, I don't feel at liberty to mention you by name. I'm hoping that you might decide you are comfortable enough to change from anonymous to public at some future time, but even if not, I am glad you are here. I wish the site would allow me to at least know the number of anonymous followers I have, but alas, it does not.

For those who just pop in from Facebook, I invite you to become a follower as well. It does require you set up your own account, but you don't have to use it. Then again, you might find out how fun it is to sit and write to the world about your day.

Please come back and visit often. And I have changed the comment requirements, so that anyone can leave a comment. They still have to be moderated, but you no longer have to have an account to leave a comment. I welcome comments. Comments let me know you have been here.

Please also feel free to share my blog with your friends. The more the merrier!!

There is a method to my madness. Many friends, including some of you my followers, have encouraged me to write, and to write big. The more people I have reading what I write, the more courage I will develop to take the next step. I really do want to take the next step.

Thank you again. Have a great day.

Sandy

1 comment: