Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is It Spring Yet??

I took a walk with a new friend today. It is such a beautiful day. Still chilly at 50 degrees, but the sun is shinning, the sky is blue, and it felt good to be outside.

Slowly things are coming together. The car still isn't fixed, but I have others helping to get it resolved now. I'm not carrying it alone anymore. My biggest concern is that it will be towed by the complex before we are able to get a mechanic at it.

Every day I feel a little better. I will be so glad - and grateful - when this whole peri-menopausal thing is in the past...... way in the past. For now I still take it a day at a time, reach out to a few safe people to help me get my feet back on the ground, and pray for it to be over. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the springtime. I missed this season the most when I lived in Arizona. In Arizona there are just two seasons.... hot.... and not quite hot, but close.... Actually, it has been known to be in the 40's at night, but then, with few days to acclimate, it climbs to the 80's, 90's, and beyond. mostly it is just plain HOT!!!!

Here in Oregon, there are definitely seasons. When it rains it smells good afterwards. The sun feels good on your face, like it is kissing you. The breezes bring a bounty of smells together and you feel good just for being there.

It is going to turn out okay. Someday this whole car nightmare will be just that... an old nightmare. it's okay to start practicing the smiles again.....

God is Good....

No comments:

Post a Comment