Saturday, September 11, 2010

Girl's Day Out........

Today was "girl's day out"

What did we do? We saw Eclispe again. I never thought I would be so caught up in a love story about a vampire. Why do I like it so much?

I think it is because Edward is so faithful. Everything he does is for Bella's safety. Even when he left it was to attempt to keep her safe, as misguided as that decision was. There is no doubt that he loves her. There is no doubt he has no desire what-so-ever to look elsewhere.

What a novel idea!!

I have to believe there is some guy (single) out there who is capable of being just as faithful. It doesn't only just happen in the movies. That can be a part of real life.

I think I'm getting closer to being ready to consider the possibility of maybe shutting down the "stay clear away from me if you value your life" vibes.

Hmmm... is it possible I could find someone and have a healthy relationship?

One day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Twilight movies!! My husband and I are leaving on a road trip after church tomorrow. We're driving up to the Olympic Peninsula and Hood Canal. We're spending Monday and Tuesday nights in Forks, WA where Eclipse was filmed. That little town has gotten lots of publicity.
    Sharon Wilkins

    ReplyDelete