Monday, February 22, 2010

Today's Lesson...

I am so sugared out!

Important item to remember: Never attempt to perfect a cookie recipe without having eaten a protein rich breakfast... or any breakfast for that matter.... first.

Same goes for lunch.

Yes, I forgot to eat. Not a new phenomenon. Except of course, for the cookie dough before it was baked, while it was baking, after it baked, and any time in between that I may have forgotten to mention. Sugared out is an understatement. I normally eat very little sugar.

By 3:30 I was wondering why I was feeling like I was falling through the floor. My head is spinning, you would not believe how many times I have to use the backspace key today. Please forgive any misspellings or bad grammar. I may miss a few.

I often wonder why I put myself through this. Why do I keep giving myself important lessons to remember? I think this is a rehash, I think I may have already had this lesson before, but I can't think clearly enough to remember for sure.

Do you think I will remember it this time?

And just for the record..... the cookies are still not that great. The dough was good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment