Monday, December 20, 2010

Skip This One...

It's been one of those days. I'm cold, I'm groggy, a bit grouchy I think (will have to wait til I am around others to confirm that one), and just plain out-of-sorts. Can I just skip today?

It happens...

I woke up feeling chilled to the bone, and although a very hot shower helped, I still feel like I am going under... in slow motion...

I have accomplished very little today. Wrapped some presents, got some ready to mail... yes, I still have not mailed the Mesa gifts :-(.

I did load up the dishwasher too, so I guess you could say I was a little domestic today. lol

I watched an episode of NCIS. But that doesn't count for actually doing anything.

I would really like to just crawl back into bed, but there is another birthday party tonight for a grandchild. Last one of the year. Then in January it starts all up all over again... That happens where there are a dozen to keep track of, and we are growing past the dozen.

I love my grandkids. They are full of life. There was a time so very long ago that I was running around, screaming with joy, playing with siblings... I am glad the cousins can play together... Most of my cousins were too much older, too much younger, or were BOYS!!

It's about time to climb behind the wheel to get Danny at work and head out to the party. I hope to make it an early night tonight, and hopefully tomorrow I will be warmer.

No real progress on the resentments thing, but I am feeling weighed down... or maybe it's just the chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment