Friday, April 23, 2010

Permanence Is Getting Closer...

We got notice today that the other unit will be empty on May 24th. I don't know how long it will take to get it ready for us, but should definitely be by the end of May! So our move-in date will probably be the 29th. That's 5 weeks from now, I can do this.

It will be nice to be able to let the girls run around without concern of disturbing the downstairs neighbors. I've noticed the upstairs people aren't really concerned about disturbing us! Man they make a lot of noise!

Danny came over after work again today. He is spending the night then helping me work in the garage tomorrow. The first set of shelves is tilting forward and it took a bit, but we figured out why. Tomorrow we will fix those shelves so they are straight and sturdy. Luckily it is a simple fix, time consuming, and a bit of a pain, but simple.

We also have to move all the boxes that contain food out of the garage and into the apartment. I got the contract for the garage today and it says NO FOODSTUFFS at all in the garage. I guess they can store under my bed. I sure an looking forward to being organized.

I know, a boring entry. At least it's not too long :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment