Saturday, April 24, 2010

Redo...

Wouldn't it be nice if life had a "redo" button?

I mean, we could we could learn from our mistakes without actually having to keep the mistakes... or suffer the consequences. Every time an unwanted outcome occurs, just push the button and make a different choice.

Then again, I wonder if we all would be so busy pushing the buttons that we miss out on the things worth keeping...

Some of my greatest blessings have come out of the ashes of mistakes. If I let Him, God can take my worst blunders and shape me into a better daughter. The key is that I let Him.

Tomorrow I get the privilege of going to church. What a blessing it is to be able to worship as I choose, where I choose, and with whom I choose. I pray I never forget in whose grace I rest.

I think if I had the chance to redo, I'd choose my same life all over again. I wouldn't want to miss out on the blessings I gained along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment